Like I said I am new at this and kind of teaching myself so this may not look too pretty at first, but hopefully it will get better. Here's a little more about me. I have an AMAZING daughter. She will be 3 in May and is just hilarious. She's very well behaved, for the most part, but as my mom always says "Most kids are good when they are an only child, its when you have more that it starts to get more difficult." So I guess that will be put to the test in June.
Number 2 is due June 19th. For the record we refer to number 2 as Johnny Cash. When we found out we were pregnant we asked our daughter if she wanted a brother or a sister and she told us brother. We then asked her what she would name him and we got her normal response "Not know". So we told her that we would call him Johnny and her response (I told you she was hilarious) was 'Oh Johnny Cash?" So that name has just stuck. Later we found out that she watched a show at the babysitter's called Johnny Test, so that's probably what she said, but it was too late. Johnny Cash had stuck. Here's the problem though, we are not finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. So we may call this baby Johnny Cash for 8 months and then it turn out that we have a girl. LOL As of right now Anna is super excited to be a big sister. She kisses and hugs my belly all the time and says "I love you Johnny Cash". However once Johnny is here for about 2 or 3 weeks and she has to share all the attention she normally gets she may want to send him/her back. We'll have to wait and see
Cute! LOL- we've been calling him " Bun" since Halloween. :) When he gets here, if Anna feels like she's not getting enough attention - send her down here. We'll take care of that. ;)
ReplyDelete