Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anna's Adorable Anecdotes 2

I know I said I was going to do these on Wednesdays, but yesterday was just crazy and I didn't really have anytime.  I am not really sure anyone was really missing it either, but I am glad that I am just writing these down so that I can go back and laugh at them!  I have already done that with last weeks post :)

JB:  Hold on a minute
Anna:  (looking at her hand) I not holding nuffin

JB so kindly bought us donuts on  Saturday morning that were shaped like hearts.  He took it and ripped  it in half so that Anna could eat half.  Her response was "Daddy, don't break my heart"  in this pitiful little voice.  It was so cute

One night this week Anna went to bed at her normal time and about an hour later I hear her knocking on her bedroom door.  I went in the to tell her that she needed to go to bed and she said "Ma, can I come out now? " I of course told her no, that she needed to go to bed and she responds "but I knocked"  once again in her pitiful little voice.

Me:  Anna come eat a carrot
Anna:  No tank you.  Rabbits eat carrots and I don't wanna be a rabbit

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's talking that much! Last time I saw her she was just saying a few words. I double miss her now. :(
    Audra

    ReplyDelete