Saturday, February 4, 2012

Johnny's First Close up


Well yesterday  was our ultra sound.  It was so hard not finding out what the sex was.  I kept looking at JB and saying "are we sure?"  Then he would respond with either "its up to you" or "yes we are sure".  So we finally decided to stick with our guns and not find out.  Here are some of Johnny's close ups.


sucking his/her thumb
The doctor said that he couldn't find a thing to complain about and everything was looking great.  Johnny's measuring a little larger, but only like 4 days so there's no reason to change the due date.  Johnny better wait till June 13th at at least 3:05 to begin to make his/her debut or my whole plan will be ruined  LOL. The 13th is the last work day and I really didn't want to have to miss any school, but I guess it's not up to me anymore, its all up to Johnny. So, we will have to wait and see if he listens.


No comments:

Post a Comment